Package Discount - Save 5.00 and get FREE US Shipping!
|View Larger Image|
Many things change in our bodies as we age. The eyes are no different. They are constantly under attack from the environment, both internally and externally. Utilizing Vision Clarity Eye Drops 4 times daily may greatly support the eye. Our drops contain two clinically validated lubricants (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and glycerin) that are FDA-approved for ophthalmic use without eye irritation. Vision Clarity also contains the valuable antioxidant N-acetyl-carnosine to help protect the active ingredients against glycation.
Vision Clarity Eye Drops are certified to be free of all contaminants as shown by a Certificate of Analysis for each batch. Click here to view an actual certificate.
- Advanced Active & Inactive Ingredients
Including Glycerin, Boric Acid, Citric Acid,
and Potassium Bicarbonate.
- GMP Certified, Pharmaceutical Grade
- Remarkably Refreshing & Soothing
- Balanced ph. for Minimal Eye Sting
- NO Toxic Preservatives or Impurities
- Transparent Bottles - NO Hidden Contaminants
- Highest Quality for the Lowest Cost
- Each Batch Independently Tested & Certified (COA)
Our family believes all people should have the same opportunity for a healthier way of life. When you call, or contact us, you have the free option to speak directly to our certified senior health consultant, Kurt LaCapruccia. He will remember you, take a personal interest in your health, and do whatever he can to make sure you are 100% satisfied. "We want you to be healthy, and happy"!
Item Catalog Number: 01993
MacuGuard Ocular Support with Astaxanthin by Life Extension provides three carotenoids in therapeutic doses to help protect your precious eyesight, plus astaxanthin to help fight eye fatigue. C3G promotes the healthy function of the delicate retina to help with night vision. Ensure your eyes longevity and visual acuity with Life Extension’s special SuperZeaxanthin formula!
Now reformulated without soybeans or coconut oil!
|Serving Size: 1 softgel Servings Per Container: 60|
Amount Per Serving
MacuGuard® proprietary blend: Phospholipids, marigold extract (flower) [providing 10 mg free lutein, 4 mg meso-zeaxanthin & trans-zeaxanthin], mixed carotenoids [providing 1.24 mg α-carotene]
Saffron extract (stigma)
Natural Astaxanthin (from CO2 extract of Haematococcus pluvialis algae)
C3G (cyanidin-3-glucoside) [from European black currant extract (fruit)]
Other Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, safflower oil, palm oil, purified water, beeswax, cellulose, annatto color, potato maltodextrin.
LuteinPlus® and Mz® are registered trademarks of Nutriproducts Ltd., UK, licensed under U.S. Patents 6,218,436 and p6,329,432.
Dosage and Use:
- Take 1 softgel daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. American Optometric Association: Lutein and Zeaxanthin
2. What Are the Benefits of Taking Astaxanthin?
8. Ophthalmology. 2008;115(2):324-333.e2
9. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 1993;34(6):2033–2040.
10. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2008 Apr;49(4):1679-85.
11. J Med Liban. 2009 Oct-Dec;57(4):261-7.
12. Report by the National Telecommunications and Information Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce, Sept. 2001
13. J Fr Ophtalmol. 2010 Apr;33(4):234-40.
14. Acta Hortic. 2009 Aug 31;841:103-112.
15. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2007 Jul 27;88(1):1-10.
16. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2006 Dec 1;85(3):205-15.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.