|View Larger Image|
As a highly valued body composition formula and diet aid, Brazilian Lean with Acai has been researched for enhanced metabolism, cholesterol levels, energy levels, caloric expenditure, and a healthy appetite when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program.
Brazilian Lean with Acai is a valuable body composition formula and diet aid to use in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise. Containing antioxidants including Brazilian Acai, Green Tea, Garcinia Cambogia, and more, there is simply no more complete combination product on the market to help you reach your target body weight when combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise. DR Vitamin Solutions has researched several body composition supplements for safety and effectiveness, and very few have met our high expectations. Brazilian Lean with Acai has exceeded our demanding expectations on every level.
The Ingredients in Brazilian Lean with Acai Have Been Researched for:
- Energy Level Support
- Digestive Support
- Cholesterol Support
- Heart Healthy Function
- Cleanse and Detoxification Support
- Immune System Support
- Circulation Support
- Mental Focus
- The Aging Process
- Skin Health
- Joint Inflammation Support
- Sleep Support
- Visual Clarity
- Sexual Performance and Desire Support
Why Have the ingredients in Brazilian Lean with Acai Been Under Research?
- Green Tea: Researched for helping to slow down fatty acid synthesis of converting carbohydrates to fat; while speeding up burning of calories to improve body composition.
- Carcinia Cambogia: Researched for naturally slowing down the process of fat and cholesterol formation through burning carbohydrates. Also researched as an appetite suppressant and promoter of sustained energy; as well as supporting LDL Cholesterol, triglycerides and obesity. Also researched for improved metabolism and production of body heat through thermogenesis.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Researched for an energy accelerator and fat burner, and its effect on mental alertness and fatigue to invigorate and provide extra energy for regular exercise.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Researched for a natural appetite suppressant and fat burner to see if vinegar lowers the rise in glucose levels after meals while acetic acid retards the digestion of starch. The goal was to show that insulin and blood glucose levels after meals were lower in those who had vinegar too with white bread.
- Kelp: Researched in the fight against obesity, cholesterol levels and as a mild laxative that provides fiber for increased fecal bulk. Kelp has a high content of trace minerals of all known sources; and is packed with over 30 vitamins and minerals.
- Grapefruit Powder: Contains pectin and is made by vacuum drying a mixture of grapefruit pulp, seeds, peel and juice under low temperatures. It is a rich source for water-soluble fiber. The pectin and fiber in grapefruit powder has been researched for intestinal (colon) and overall cardiovascular health.
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
% of Daily Value
Acai (4:1 concentrate)
Green Tea Extract
Garcinia Cambogia (50% HCA)
Apple Cider Vinegar (powder)
Grapefruit (as powder)
Other ingredients: Gelatin, rice flour, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
WARNING: This product contains 64 mg of caffeine per serving (equivalent to 2/3 cup of coffee).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.