|View Larger Image|
The Vitaltox Difference
Vitaltox Calcium Disodium EDTA is a rectal suppository to support detoxification. Vitaltox contains a unique combination of CaNa(2) EDTA in an advanced proprietary all natural base. The result is suppository that melts in as little as 5 to 6 minutes with the dosage absorbed in 20-30 minutes.
Vitaltox is the only natural EDTA suppository specifically formulated by doctors, for doctors, and now available for the first time outside the doctor's office online. No other EDTA suppository has our proprietary blend of 850mg of Calcium Disodium EDTA, plus the addition of a fat-soluble form of Vitamin C, Taurine, and N-Acetyl-L-cysteine. Extensive research demonstrates that this unique blend of cofactors has the ability to significantly enhance EDTA. The result is an EDTA suppository with an enhanced equivalent potency of EDTA that absorbs faster and longer - over 8-10 hours! Other EDTA products have a 36% absorption rate, and are made of only cellulose ester (cocoa butter that is "whitened" to take out the high ORAC value), and CaNa2EDTA. Our unique combination of the cofactors and base are far superior to any other EDTA suppository available today. The additional antioxidants are absorbed more significantly than any other oral antioxidant.
Our suppository base consists of an advanced proprietary blend formulated for effective delivery of ingredients. It is also the most comfortable suppository available with no retention problems, and typically melts in as little as 5 to 6 minutes, with absorption in 20-30 minutes. Every ingredient of this safe and non-irritating base exerts a positive effect. In fact, the butters utilized in the our base are powerful antioxidants to support the scavenge of free radicals, with ORAC scavenging activity (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) for peroxyl, hydroxyl, peroxynitrate and superoxide anion radicals. With Vitaltox you will also experience benefits equal to or greater than eating dark chocolate. Unlike oral supplements, the antioxidants contained in our base are delivered nearly 100%. Oral supplements typically degrade in the stomach and liver, often only resulting 10% into the absorption. Simply put, Vitaltox offers so much more.
Traditionally only available in a doctor's office, Vitaltox is now available for a much lower cost online direct to you. Vitaltox is made exclusively for Life Vitality, a brand of DR Vitamins, LLC that is committed to serving others with integrity, trust, and quality. The production cost using the unique blend of ingredients and cofactors is higher than any other brand, but yet we choose to make Vitaltox more affordable than the competition. Your health is much more important to us than high profit margins. We are called to serve you, not money. To learn more about Life Vitality, click here.
Each CaNa(2)EDTA rectal suppository contains: Calcium Disodium Ethylenediaminetetraacetate Dihydrate (CaNa(2)EDTA) 850 mg; Proprietary Blend of L-Ascorbic acid 6-hexadecanoate, 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid, 2-acetamido-3-mercaptopropanoic acid 100 mg. Suppository Base: The base is a proprietary combination of plant and fruit butters, vegetable acids, medium chain triglycerides, phospholipids, lecithin, vegetable starches, cellulose, oligosaccharide derivatives and polysaccharide derivatives.
Recommended Dosage: 1-2 suppositories per every 1-2 days as directed, preferably before bedtime.
It is highly RECOMMENDED you attempt to clear your bowels prior to inserting a suppository. When taking 2 suppositories it is advised that you insert the first suppository, then wait approximately 5 minutes and insert the second suppository. Always insert the FLAT-END FIRST for optimal retention. Vitaltox suppositories require a minimum of 30 minutes in the rectum to ensure adequate absorption of the ingredients. Note this product can be taken at any time during the day, but we recommend it is best taken before retiring at night to facilitate maximum absorption and retention.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the suppository shell has been opened.
- Do not use if allergic or sensitive to phospholipids, sesame seeds or any of the active ingredients.
- If nausea, vomiting or rash occurs, decrease dosage or discontinue use.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding please consult your physician before taking this or any other product
- Refrigerate them and take out and insert immediately to avoid softening of suppository
- If the suppository softens, it will reconstitute/harden by putting the softened suppository it in the refrigerator for approximately 5-10 minutes
- Do not miss doses. Follow your schedule.
- Store out of reach of young children.
How To Insert Rectal Suppositories
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. Prior to using/inserting suppositories, it is best to attempt to evacuate by attempting to have a bowel movement. We recommend, if possible, that the suppositories be inserted after you have attempted to move your bowels. This helps in the first of the four pharmacokinetic processes: absorption, distribution, metabolism, elimination (Hollenberg & Brody, 1998). If you chose to use a latex glove to insert the suppository, place the glove on the hand you will use to insert the suppository. Gloves are very inexpensive gloves can be purchased at most pharmacies.
2. Take the suppository out of the refrigerator. The suppositories retain cold so they will be comfortable. By keeping the suppository in the refrigerator, the suppository will be hard and easier to insert. ONLY the DMSA suppository cannot be refrigerated or kept in freezer since the cold decreases potency
3. Open plastic suppository shell by pulling apart the 2 tabs located at the tapered end.
4. If necessary, lubricate the suppository tip with tap water or a water-soluble lubricant such as K-Y Lubricating Jelly, NOT PETROLEUM JELLY (VASELINE). If you do not have this lubricant, moisten the SUPPOSITORY with cool tap water. Note that after a shower, insertion is quite easy. Note that the use of the lubricating jelly and/or cool water will hasten the separation of the base material form the nutrients, and thus enhance the absorption process.
5. Lie on your side with your lower leg straightened out and your upper leg bent forward toward your stomach.
6. Lift upper buttock to expose the rectal area.
7. Insert the suppository flat side first (not the tapered end pushing with your finger until it passes the muscular sphincter of the rectum, about 1/2 to 1 inch in infants and 1 inch in adults. ) By inserting the flat end first retention and post insertion comfort is improved. If the suppository is not inserted past this sphincter muscle, the suppository may pop out (see below). The placing of the flat side first into the rectum triggers a reflex contraction of the rectal tissue that causes the suppository to be pulled up into the rectum where it is more comfortably retained.
8. Hold buttocks together for a few seconds and you are finished!
9. Discard used materials and wash your hands thoroughly. If you have used a latex glove, pull the glove inside out then discard. Remember, if you have problem with retaining the suppository, a simple strategy to insure retention is to lying down for about 5-15 minutes as this will help you retain the suppository.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.