|View Larger Image|
Many things change in our bodies as we age. The eyes are no different. They are constantly under attack from the environment, both internally and externally. Utilizing Vision Clarity Eye Drops 4 times daily may greatly improve the eye's condition. Our soothing eye drops are tested by a third party and we post the Certificate of Analysis publicly for each batch. You will see that there are no contaminents. Click to view our Certificate of Analysis
Vision Clarity Eye Drops contain heavily researched lubricants to help combat dry eye and other irritatons. We have been selling this formulation since 2002 and have many, many satisfied customers. We invite you to try them and see for yourself.
Serving Size: 1 or 2 drops
Servings Per Container: Approximately 200 drops per box (2 vials / 5 ml each)
Serving Size: 1 or 2 drops
|Inactive ingredients: boric acid, citric acid, hypromellose, N-acetyl-carnosine, potassium bicarbonate, purified benzyl alcohol, and sterile water.|
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
For the proper installation of drops: Lean head back and look up. Instill one drop, then slowly and gently close the eye, being careful not to squeeze the eye drop out of the eye. Do not blink or reopen for 60 seconds. Repeat this procedure if a second drop is used. You may also lie down or use a tilt-back chair.
You or a loved one may be faced with an eye irritation or dry eye. You might have noticed the high prices of other eye drops. Within the handful of websites selling eyedrops, clever tactics are used to persuade you to believe that only their high priced drops will work. What is noticeable on these other websites are scare phrases and words that warn you to only purchase drops from them, or only with a specific approval on the box, etc. I am disheartened that a suffering group of people are taken advantage of. You deserve better.
The Vision Clarity brand is different. Our sole purpose is to serve you. Our parent company, DR Vitamins, LLC, is located in the United States. We have been researching nutritional supplements since 1980, and have extensively researched the raw materials found in various lubricating eye drops. It is true that all eyedrops are not created equal. Purity and toxins are a real concern. But so is your budget. Vision Clarity Eye Drops are certified to be free of all contaminants as shown by a Certificate of Analysis for each batch. Click here to view an actual certificate. Did you ever wonder why some companies use bottles that you cannot see into? Our bottles are transparent so you can clearly see what you are putting into your eyes. When the drops are applied, there is no burning reaction due to our unique low pH formula.
It is our sincere mission to help others, starting from a foundation of integrity, trust, and quality. Serving you is our passion with exceptional products, fair pricing, and personalized customer service. We believe all people should have the same opportunity for a healthier way of life. When you call or contact us, you have the option to speak directly to our certified senior health consultant, Kurt LaCapruccia. He will remember you, take a personal interest in your health, and do whatever he can to make sure you are 100% satisfied. "We want you to be healthy, and happy"!
Item Catalog Number: 01993
Life Extension MacuGuard Ocular Support offers a proprietary blend of nutrients that mimic the body's natural ratios of lutein, zeaxanthin, and meso-zeaxanthin. It also includes C3G. Supports vision and overall eye health.
Proper vision requires lutein and zeaxanthin, special carotenoids that are part of our macular pigment.1,8 The macular pigment is a filter that protects the eye from harmful blue and ultraviolet (UV) light. Although consuming large quantities of vegetables that contain these important nutrients is beneficial, it is difficult to obtain system wide absorption2 which is important for the health of the eyes. Phospholipids are utilized to support maximum absorption not only into the eye, but in the blood stream as well.2-7 Research indicates phospholipids aids in efficient absorption of lutein in the retina of the eyes, the blood stream, and cell membranes.6,7 Life Extension MacuGuard also supports the increase of zeaxanthin levels.
This proprietary formulation also includes C3G, an antioxidant extracted from European black currant. The patented blend offers the same naturally occurring ratios of lutein, zeaxanthin, and meso-zeaxanthin. Combined, all ingredients work to support various aspects of ocular health and vision.8-10
Now reformulated without soybeans!
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
MacuGuard® Proprietary Blend: Phospholipids, marigold extract (flower) [providing 10 mg free lutein, 4 mg meso-zeaxanthin & trans-zeaxanthin], mixed carotenoids [providing 1.24 mg α-carotene]
Saffron extract (stigma)
C3G (Cyanidin-3-glucoside) [from European black currant extract (fruit)]
Other Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, safflower oil, beeswax, palm oil, purified water, cellulose, annatto color, potato maltodextrin.
LuteinPlus® and Mz® are registered trademarks of Nutriproducts Ltd., UK, licensed under U.S. Patents 6,218,436 and p6,329,432.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one softgel daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. J Photochem Photobiol. 2002;68(1):39−44.
2. Nutrients. 2013 April; 5(4): 1169–1185.
3. Nutr Res. 2009;29(8):588−95.
4. Nutrition. 2011 Sep;27(9):960-6.
5. Lipids. 2009 Sep;44(9):799-806.
6. Mol Cell Biochem. 2006 Jan;281(1-2):103-10.
7. J Pharm. 2011 Jun 30;412(1-2):99-105.
8. Macula of retina
9. Astaxanthin, a carotenoid with potential in human health and nutrition.
10. Astaxanthin, a dietary carotenoid, protects retinal cells against oxidative stress in-vitro and in mice in-vivo.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.