PureKrill EFA Krill Oil, 500mg
- Delivers a potent 500 milligrams of purified Krill Oil in every easy to absorb soft gelatin capsule.
- Rich source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Contains high amounts of astaxanthin - a powerful antioxidant
- Does not contain the aftertaste associated with fish oil.
- Possible Cardiovascular, Cholesterol, Arthritis, Brain Health Benefits.
PureKrill EFA (KriaXanthin) Krill Oil uses the best krill oil in the world, from the Euphasia Superba species. The balanced fatty acid content includes not only EPA and DHA, the crucial Omega-3 FA's, but Omega-9 FA's and phospholipids, as well. PureKrill EFA Krill Oil is a rich source of Astaxanthin, a powerful immune-supporting antioxidant that offers free-radical protection, and protects the EPA and DHA from degradation. The phospholipid form of krill oil allows the EPA and DHA to be taken up directly into cell membranes, dramatically enhancing bioavailability.
Clinical studies have shown that PureKrill EFA Krill Oil can support joint comfort, healthy blood lipid levels, and may reduce symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome. PureKrill EFA Krill Oil is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e., mercury, heavy metals, PCB's, dioxins, and other contaminants). PureKrill EFA Krill Oil uses the best krill oil in the world, delivering a natural source of omega-3 nutrition for cardiovascular support, mental health maintenance, PMS, healthy skin and more.
· 100% Natural, Safe, Pure, Krill Oil
· High-Quality Bioavailability
· Environmentally Responsible
· Cardiovascular Support
· Supports Joint Health
· Mental Health Maintenance
· Healthy Skin Support
· Potent Antioxidant
· High Potency 500 mg
PureKrill EFA Krill Oil contains astaxanthin. Eye health can benefit from using this antioxidant. It slows the progression of diseases such as cataracts plus reduces eye strain and other more general maladies. A published study show the benefits of daily astaxanthin supplementation. The article in National Eye Care, Inc. reported greater than 50% of the study's participants experienced fewer symptoms of eye fatigue. The participants also showed improvement on visual function tests. In addition to the previous article, the February 2009 issue of "Chemical Research in Toxicology" reports taking astaxanthin supplemnts may reduce the risk of developing cataracts. Cataracts are the clouding of the lens in the eye which can lead to vision loss.1
Label Information and Ingredients:
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to three (3) soft gelatin capsules daily.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
(Providing naturally-occurring essential fatty acids including Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 plus other Phospholipids and Astaxanthin.)
|* Daily Value Not Established
Notes: WARNING: ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS SHELLFISH (KRILL)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, and purified water
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have a bad reaction to this product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
1. What Are the Benefits of Taking Astaxanthin?