Everyone has experience dry eyes from time to time. The itching and scratching sensations can be severely uncomfortable. Those who regularly experience dry eyes may have defects in the glands which produce tears. MaquiBright, the principal ingredient in Life Extension Tear Support, has been shown to support tear production, and may be helpful for those who experience regular dry eyes.
Life Extension Tear Support with MaquiBright, Maqui Berry Extract, 30 Vegetarian Capsules
|Amount Per Serving|
|MaquiBright® Aristotelia chilensis berry standardized extract (fruit) [providing delphinidins]||60 mg|
|Inactive ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice bran, silica.|
|Dosage and Use:
|MaquiBright® is a registered trademark of MAQUI NEW LIFE S.A, Chile and ORYZA OIL & FAT CHEMICAL CO., LTD., Japan.|
Everyone has experience dry eyes from time to time. The itching and scratching sensations can be severely uncomfortable. Those who regularly experience dry eyes may have defects in the glands which produce tears. MaquiBright®, the principal ingredient in Life Extension Tear Support, supports tear production, and may be helpful for those who experience regular dry eyes.
Benefits of Life Extension Tear Support with MaquiBright®
- 60 mg dose of MaquiBright® supports healthy moisturization and lubrication of the eyes
- Designed to provide long-term support to those who experience frequent itching, scratching, and general eye discomfort
- Maqui berries contain high delphinidin content with potent antioxidant properties
- Supports defense against oxidative stress in the tear glands
What Causes Dry Eyes?
Dry eyes: The itching, the burning, and the general discomfort. Many have experience these symptoms from time to time due to allergies, exposure to the wind, dehydration, or long hours spent driving. However, it is entirely common for people to experience these symptoms regularly in spite of any of these circumstances. This is not only uncomfortable, it can even be debilitating at times.
Failures in tear production are the most common cause of frequent dry eyes. Tears are produced in a number of glands which envelop the eyes and eyelids. These tears aren’t just for crying, they are also necessary for keeping the eyes moisturized and lubricated.1 The functionality of these glands tends to diminish with age, leaving many people with dry and itchy eyes around the clock.
Fighting Eye Discomfort at its Source with MaquiBright®
Many people choose to treat their dry eyes by regularly applying artificial tears and other forms of eye drops. While this is a helpful short-term solution that is highly useful to anyone with dry eyes, it can be a burden to regularly apply these drops every time their temporary moisturization wears off.
For this reason, many people seek relief in nutritional solutions which, rather than giving temporary relief, are designed to treat dry eyes at their source: tear production glands. These glands are particularly susceptible to accumulations of oxidative stress in the cells of the eye. This oxidation is inevitable unless the body is properly supplied with antioxidants. Antioxidants are needed to scavenge free radicals – the unstable toxic byproducts which cause oxidative stress.
MaquiBright®, an extract of the antioxidant rich maqui berry, has been shown in clinical trials to support improved lubrication of the eyes by stemming oxidation and stimulating production of tears in the lachrymal glands.2 One particular factor behind the eye health support properties of maqui berries is their exceptionally high delphinidin content. Delphinidins are plant pigments with effective antioxidant properties that are thought to be particularly beneficial to the eyes.3
Active and Inactive Ingredients
- MaquiBright® trademarked maqui berry extract
- High concentrations of the antioxidant delphinidin
- Vegetarian friendly vegetable cellulose capsule
- Highest Quality for the Lowest Cost
- NO Toxic Preservatives or Impurities
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical conditions. The products and information provided are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern, and share all information pertaining to your health, including the use of supplements, with your health provider.
You may also like…
Containing both Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids