Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Glutathione Spray is a potent alternative to suppository or IV intake. Either sprayed directly into the mouth cavity, or mixed down with water or juice, this unique glutathione formula is designed to penetrate the bloodstream directly from the mucosal tissues, ensuring better absorbtion and effectiveness.
Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Glutathione Spray, 1.7 oz Bottle
|Amount Per Serving|
|Opitac™ Glutathione||100 mg|
|Phosphatidylcholine (from purified sunflower seed lecithin)||500 mg|
|Other ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as Tocofersolan), Sodium Hydroxide, Natural Citrus and Mint Oils|
|Refrigerate Upon Receipt.|
|Dosage and Use:
Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Glutathione Spray is a potent alternative to suppository or IV intake. Either sprayed directly into the mouth cavity, or mixed down with water or juice, this unique glutathione formula is designed to penetrate the bloodstream directly from the mucosal tissues, ensuring better absorption rates and effectiveness.
Benefits of Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Glutathione Spray
- Highly potent Opitac™ Glutathione
- Oral spray formula provides exceptional absorbability
- Highly convenient when compared to IV or suppository intake
- Can be mixed in with water or juice
- Liposomal technology ensures effectiveness at nutrient delivery
- Delicious and refreshing lemon mint flavor
Why Choose Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Glutathione Over Others?
Glutathione is a potent antioxidant naturally produced in the liver. It is crucial to a number of processes throughout the body ranging from tissue repair to immune system support. Glutathione is also known to be critical to a number of functions within the eyes.
Glutathione can be obtained by eating certain fruits, vegetables, and meats or by taking oral supplements. However, studies have shown that oral intake of glutathione tends to be ineffective. The molecules must first pass through the digestive system where they are broken down and excreted without being absorbed into the bloodstream.1 Other methods of intake include suppository form or direct IV injection. While both methods show dramatically improved absorption rates over oral intake, they are also unfortunately inconvenient.
As a much-needed alternative to the poor absorption of oral intake and the inconvenience of IV or suppository intake, Quicksilver Scientific has created a spray based formula for maximum absorption and convenience. The spray is administered directly to the mouth cavity where the glutathione molecules are absorbed directly into the bloodstream at impressive rates. Quicksilver Scientific provides a Liposomal Glutathione formula that is of the purest and highest quality for maximum absorption of nutrients directly into the bloodstream. To even further improve upon absorbability, this product features cutting-edge liposomal delivery technology.
The Power of Quicksilver Scientific Advanced Liposomal Delivery
Liposomes offer a superior method of nutrient delivery when compared to other supplement forms, such as powders, pills, and other liquids. The liposome is comprised of a bilayer of phospholipids which encapsulate the nutrient until it reaches the bloodstream. There it can attach to cells and release the nutrients to the areas that need it most.2 The lipid layer of a liposome functions the same way as cell walls, so the body can accept the nutrients from a liposome the same direct way that they would from another of the body’s own cells.
Liposomal delivery is always superior to standard glutathione delivery, but liposomes themselves can be as varied as the nutrients they are able to carry, and some are made better than others.3 There are many different ways that a liposome can be manufactured and many different sources it can be created from. PureAbsorb products contain only all natural liposomes without toxic chemicals or allergy related foods such as eggs and soy. Their liposomes are made as small as possible for optimal absorption because the smaller the liposome is the better it can pass through cell barriers and effectively deliver all of the supplements it contains.4
1. Bains VK, Bains R. The antioxidant master glutathione and periodontal health. Dent Res J (Isfahan). 2015;12(5):389-405.
2. Enhanced Glutathione Levels in Blood and Buccal Cells by Oral Glutathione Supplementation
3. Bozzuto G, Molinari A. Liposomes as nanomedical devices. Int J Nanomedicine. 2015;10:975-99.
4. Gradauer K, Dünnhaupt S, Vonach C, et al. Thiomer-coated liposomes harbor permeation enhancing and efflux pump inhibitory properties. J Control Release. 2013;165(3):207-15.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical conditions. The products and information provided are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern, and share all information pertaining to your health, including the use of supplements, with your health provider.