Astaxanthin, Zeaxanthin, Lutein, C3G, and Meso-Zeaxanthin
6 Boxes of Vision Clarity, 3 MacuGuard Ocular Support with Saffron and Astaxanthin, Zeaxanthin, Lutein, C3G, and Meso-Zeaxanthin
Many things change in our bodies as we age. The eyes are no different. They are constantly under attack from the environment, both internally and externally. Utilizing Vision Clarity Eye Drops 4 times daily may greatly support the eye. Our drops contain two clinically validated lubricants (hypromellose and glycerin) that are FDA-approved for ophthalmic use without eye irritation. Vision Clarity also contains the valuable antioxidant N-acetyl-carnosine to help protect the active ingredients against glycation.
Vision Clarity Eye Drops are certified to be free of all contaminants as shown by a Certificate of Analysis for each batch. Click here to view an actual certificate.
- Advanced Active & Inactive Ingredients
Including Glycerin, Boric Acid, Citric Acid,
hypromellose, 1% N-acetyl-Carnosine,
and Potassium Bicarbonate.
- GMP Certified, Pharmaceutical Grade
- Remarkably Refreshing & Soothing
- Balanced ph. for Minimal Eye Sting
- NO Toxic Preservatives or Impurities
- Transparent Bottles – NO Hidden Contaminants
- Highest Quality for the Lowest Cost
- Each Batch Independently Tested & Certified (COA)
Our family believes all people should have the same opportunity for a healthier way of life. When you call, or contact us, you have the free option to speak directly to our certified senior health consultant, Kurt LaCapruccia. He will remember you, take a personal interest in your health, and do whatever he can to make sure you are 100% satisfied. “We want you to be healthy, and happy”!
Life Extension MacuGuard Ocular Support offers a proprietary blend of nutrients that mimic the body’s natural ratios of lutein, zeaxanthin, and meso-zeaxanthin. It also includes C3G. Supports vision and overall eye health.
Proper vision requires lutein and zeaxanthin, special carotenoids that are part of our macular pigment.1,8The macular pigment is a filter that protects the eye from harmful blue and ultraviolet (UV) light. Although consuming large quantities of vegetables that contain these important nutrients is beneficial, it is difficult to obtain system wide absorption2 which is important for the health of the eyes. Phospholipids are utilized to support maximum absorption not only into the eye, but in the blood stream as well.2-7 Research indicates phospholipids aids in efficient absorption of lutein in the retina of the eyes, the blood stream, and cell membranes.6,7 Life Extension MacuGuard also supports the increase of zeaxanthin levels.
This proprietary formulation also includes C3G, an antioxidant extracted from European black currant. The patented blend offers the same naturally occurring ratios of lutein, zeaxanthin, and meso-zeaxanthin. Combined, all ingredients work to support various aspects of ocular health and vision.8-10
Now reformulated without soybeans!
|Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|MacuGuard® Proprietary Blend: Phospholipids, marigold extract (flower) [providing 10 mg free lutein, 4 mg meso-zeaxanthin & trans-zeaxanthin], mixed carotenoids [providing 1.24 mg α-carotene]||173 mg|
|Saffron extract (stigma)||20 mg|
|C3G (Cyanidin-3-glucoside) [from European black currant extract (fruit)]||2.2 mg|
|Other Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, safflower oil, beeswax, palm oil, purified water, cellulose, annatto color, potato maltodextrin.|
LuteinPlus® and Mz® are registered trademarks of Nutriproducts Ltd., UK, licensed under U.S. Patents 6,218,436 and p6,329,432.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one softgel daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. J Photochem Photobiol. 2002;68(1):39−44.
2. Nutrients. 2013 April; 5(4): 1169–1185.
3. Nutr Res. 2009;29(8):588−95.
4. Nutrition. 2011 Sep;27(9):960-6.
5. Lipids. 2009 Sep;44(9):799-806.
6. Mol Cell Biochem. 2006 Jan;281(1-2):103-10.
7. J Pharm. 2011 Jun 30;412(1-2):99-105.
8. Macula of retina
9. Astaxanthin, a carotenoid with potential in human health and nutrition.
10. Astaxanthin, a dietary carotenoid, protects retinal cells against oxidative stress in-vitro and in mice in-vivo.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.