Vision Clarity Eye Drops and Life Extension Eye Pressure Support Combo Pack contains Bilberry, French Maritime Pine, and Mitrogenol. One month supply.
Vision Clarity Eye Drops and Life Extension Eye Pressure Support Combo Pack, One Month Supply
This specially priced discount package contains 1 Box of Vision Clarity Eye Drops and 1 bottle of Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol. Designed to last 1 month.
Vision Clarity Eye Drops and Life Extension Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol is an outstanding combination for your eyes! Designed to last month using 4 drops a day in each eye, and one softgel a day (bottled 30 each; Drops approx. 200 per box).
Many things change in our bodies as we age. The eyes are no different. They are constantly under attack from the environment, both internally and externally. Utilizing Vision Clarity Eye Drops 4 times daily may greatly support the eye. Our drops contain two clinically validated lubricants (hypromellose and glycerin) that are FDA-approved for ophthalmic use without eye irritation. Vision Clarity also contains the valuable antioxidant N-acetyl-carnosine to help protect the active ingredients against glycation.
Vision Clarity Eye Drops are certified to be free of all contaminants as shown by a Certificate of Analysis for each batch. Click here to view an actual certificate.
- Advanced Active & Inactive Ingredients
Including Glycerin, Boric Acid, Citric Acid,
hypromellose, 1% N-acetyl-Carnosine,
and Potassium Bicarbonate.
- GMP Certified, Pharmaceutical Grade
- Remarkably Refreshing & Soothing
- Balanced ph. for Minimal Eye Sting
- NO Toxic Preservatives or Impurities
- Transparent Bottles – NO Hidden Contaminants
- Highest Quality for the Lowest Cost
- Each Batch Independently Tested & Certified (COA)
|Serving Size: 1 or 2 drops
Servings Per Container: Approximately 200 drops per box ( 2 vials/5 ml each)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Inactive ingredients: boric acid, citric acid, hypromellose, 1% N-acetyl-carnosine, potassium bicarbonate, purified benzyl alcohol, and sterile water.|
Dosage and Use
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to
relieve dryness of the eye.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
* For the proper installation of drops: Lean head back and look up. Instill one drop, then slowly and gently close the eye, being careful not to squeeze the eye drop out of the eye. Do not blink or reopen for 60 seconds. Repeat this procedure if a second drop is used. You may also lie down or use a tilt-back chair.
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Our family believes all people should have the same opportunity for a healthier way of life. When you call, or contact us, you have the free option to speak directly to our certified senior health consultant, Kurt LaCapruccia. He will remember you, take a personal interest in your health, and do whatever he can to make sure you are 100% satisfied. “We want you to be healthy, and happy”!
Item Catalog Number:
30 Vegetarian Capsules
Life Extension Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol may support healthy blood flow within the tiny vessels (microvasculature) of your eyes, helping to promote healthy fluid pressure. With European bilberry extract and French Maritime Pine bark extract.
As we age, the fluid within our eyes slowly increases. This buildup of fluid is a contributing factor to numerous vision problems related to age.
Scientists have discovered that an exclusive concoction largely accessible in Europe known as Mirtogenol® may adequately support pressure in the eyes as we get older.19
Mitrogenol is able to deliver these benefits to your eyes by using two compounds: Mirtoselect® European bilberry extract and Pycnogenol® French Maritime Pine bark extract.
In a research experiment conducted in 2010, Mirtogenol® caused up to a 24% decline in already-healthy eye pressure.19 Furthermore, French Maritime Pine bark and bilberry extracts have been time-tested to promote healthy blood flow in numerous areas of the body.20-26
|Amount per Serving|
|Mirtogenol® [Mirtoselect® European Bilberry
(Vaccinium myrtillus L.) extract (fruit) and
Pycnogenol Dried French Maritime Pine (Pinus
pinaster) extract (bark)]
|Other Ingredients rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule),
Mirtogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research, Ltd.
Mirtoselect® is a registered trademark of Indena, S.p.A., Milan, Italy.
Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research, Ltd.
Pycnogenol® is protected by U.S. patents #5,720,956 and #6,372,266 and other international patents.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule daily in the morning with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If needed, take one additional capsule in the evening with food.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. MedlinePlus: Pycnogenol
2. Effects of Mirtogenol® on ocular blood flow and intraocular hypertension in asymptomatic subjects
19. Clin Ophthalmol. 2010 May 14;4:471-6.
20. Rohdewald P. Pycnogenol, French maritime pine bark extract. In: Coates P, ed. Encyclopedia of Dietary Supplements. New York; Marcel Dekker; 2004.
21. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2009 Jul;53(7):869-77.
22. Pharmacol Res. 1995 Mar-Apr;31(3-4):183-7.
23. Arzneimittelforschung. 1991 Sep;41(9):905-9.
24. Arzneimittelforschung. 1976;26(5):829-32.
25. Phytomedicine. 2010 Sep;17(11):835-9.
26. Hypertens Res. 2007 Sep;30(9):775-80.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.